Today in The Page to Page Promo’s Author Interview Series we welcome Regina Frame! Here’s Regina’s interview:
A Little on the Personal Side:
- If you weren’t an author, what would you be? Manager of a Medical Practice
- What is your all-time favorite book? Bared to you by Sylvia Day
- What three things do you think your readers would be surprised to know about you? I ride a motorcycle (CanAm Spyder). I play the piano, I donate a portion of each book sale to the Humane Society to help homeless animals.
- What types of books do you read? Romance, Erotica
- What do you love most about writing? What do you not like? I love being able to let my imagination run wild. I can do things to my fictional boyfriend that I couldn’t with my husband. Lol ! I hate having days where I stare at a blank page and nothing comes to me until bedtime, and when that happens my mind won’t quite down!
- When you are not writing where can you be found? Playing with my two year old grandson, playing with our three dogs or reading.
- Do you have a favorite place to write? The kitchen table. I like being in the middle of all the action. I do my best writing with background noise, even if it’s my favorite CD.
- Books and writing aside, what’s one of your favorite things about your life or yourself? Love and Compassion for all animals.
A Little on the Professional Side:
- Where do you draw your inspiration from? That could be anything, I have a very active imagination, but if I have to pick…Music.
- In what ways do you relate to the characters in your latest book? I put a little bit of me in all of my books, it could be anything from something that happens in a love scene or knowing someone with an addiction.
- Of all of the characters you have written, which has been your favorite? Why? Least favorite? Why? I’ve only published one book so far. I would have to choose Chloe because she is kind hearted, but not naive. My least favorite would be Allison, because she’s a conniving bitch!
- Has there been a character that has “written itself”? Who? I’m currently working on “With Every Beat of My Heart” The main character in the book is similar to my niece.
- How do you connect with your readers? (book clubs, online chats, etc) Facebook, Online Chats, Texting, Twitter.
- What is your thought on eBooks being the new way to read? I love being able to download a book the minute it’s released!
- Who is your ideal reader? Everyone who loves romance and good sex.
- What did it feel like to sell your first book? Do you remember where you were when you found out you had sold a book? It was the best feeling and the scariest feeling all rolled into one. I was working on my current novel when the message popped up.
A Little Quick Fire:
*When it comes to books*
Good Guys or Bad Guys? I’m a sucker for a Bad Boy.
Fiction or Non-Fiction? Fiction, because nothing that good really exists.
Handwritten or PC typed? PC Typed
Cozy Nook or Outdoors Oasis? If I have to chose, I would have to say…Cozy Nook.
Happily Ever After or Nail-biter? I love both
Writing or Reading? Writing
*When it comes to you*
Ice Cream or Cake? Ice Cream
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Coffee or Tea? Coffee
Dress Up or Dress Down? Dress Down, I live in jeans!
Barefoot or Shoes? Motorcycle Boots
Cook or Order Out? Order Out. I hate to cook. Don’t you feel bad for my husband?
Up to 3 of your book titles and their corresponding sell links: