Today in The Page to Page Promo’s Author Interview Series we welcome Regina Frame! Here’s Regina’s interview:
A Little on the Personal Side:
- If you weren’t an author, what would you be? Manager of a Medical Practice
- What is your all-time favorite book? Bared to you by Sylvia Day
- What three things do you think your readers would be surprised to know about you? I ride a motorcycle (CanAm Spyder). I play the piano, I donate a portion of each book sale to the Humane Society to help homeless animals.
- What types of books do you read? Romance, Erotica
- What do you love most about writing? What do you not like? I love being able to let my imagination run wild. I can do things to my fictional boyfriend that I couldn’t with my husband. Lol ! I hate having days where I stare at a blank page and nothing comes to me until bedtime, and when that happens my mind won’t quite down!
- When you are not writing where can you be found? Playing with my two year old grandson, playing with our three dogs or reading.
- Do you have a favorite place to write? The kitchen table. I like being in the middle of all the action. I do my best writing with background noise, even if it’s my favorite CD.
- Books and writing aside, what’s one of your favorite things about your life or yourself? Love and Compassion for all animals.